Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pedestal Sink Towel Bar Nickel Decorating A Half Bath?

Decorating a half bath? - pedestal sink towel bar nickel

Sun moved into a new house. We scale across the Southwest. We have a half bath that has an oval mirror on a pedestal sink. Above the toilet is a towel. I have never seen a bar towel in half, usually a cycle or two. Should I point the bar, the towel and buy hanging decorative towels? It would be funny if I hang the towels on the towel or I can hang a towel in a ring and put a nice picture in front of the toilet? I need help: (

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Personally I would remove the bar towel on the floor. I would hang the picture instead. I would not put anything on the wall above the toilet different picture. I want to go to the bar to sink a towel and place it in a decorative (usually 3) well Now, if the door on this wall. Many 1 / 2 bathrooms still have the towels on the wall opposite the sink, regardless of the door. If you do not choose, then a towel, put ring beside the sink.


Elixir Home Home Staging
www.homeelixir.com

MS said...

Hold the towel and catch some good, big towels, you actually use the bar to be! Put some fun in the bathroom - maybe O'Keefe print or something!

Post a Comment