Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rhymes With Elmo For Turning 2 Rhymes Or Sayings For A Birthday Party Invitation?

Rhymes or sayings for a birthday party invitation? - rhymes with elmo for turning 2

My daughter is two turning next month and I'm trying to create a beautiful invitation to a party. I'm not very creative and need help finding a nice sentence or a rhyme put on the invitation. If it helps, lynleigh the name of my daughter, they are two, one side of the pool, and we probably will be a party to Sesame Street and Elmo have theme! Thank you for any help!

4 comments:

no name said...

My daughter is now 2 in June and then give something simple in his words: "I can not believe it's true, our daughter is now 2nd" We ordered from eBay and leave with the Backyardigans.

I noticed you have a theme from Sesame Street. You can Invitations that say: "This game is brought to you by the letter L and the number 2."

croppin_... said...

Elmo said Lynleigh turn 2
So you know what to do
Bring your swimsuit and towel
Come and enjoy cake, entertainment and WOWS!

Dalice Nelson said...

There once was a girl named lynleigh
He loved to laugh and play
It revolves around two
So here's what to do
Enjoy your party!

Emily said...

Lynleigh again two
and wants to celebrate with you

Post a Comment